Friday 12 February 2016

MORNING STAR BY PIERCE BROWN (QUICK SPOILER-FREE REVIEW WHERE I DO NOT DISCUSS PLOT AT ALL!)

Morning Star (Red Rising #3)

Written by: Pierce Brown

Published by: Del Rey

Genre: Sci-Fi / Dystopia

Purchase: Amazon / B&N

Release date: February 9th 2016

     
      
Darrow would have lived in peace, but his enemies brought him war. The Gold overlords demanded his obedience, hanged his wife, and enslaved his people. But Darrow is determined to fight back. Risking everything to transform himself and breach Gold society, Darrow has battled to survive the cutthroat rivalries that breed Society's mightiest warriors, climbed the ranks, and waited patiently to unleash the revolution that will tear the hierarchy apart from within.

Finally, the time has come.

But devotion to honor and hunger for vengeance run deep on both sides. Darrow and his comrades-in-arms face powerful enemies without scruple or mercy. Among them are some Darrow once considered friends. To win, Darrow will need to inspire those shackled in darkness to break their chains, unmake the world their cruel masters have built, and claim a destiny too long denied - and too glorious to surrender.

In case you were wondering why I haven't posted new posts or haven't been much active around the blogosphere in last couple of days, here is the answer. I was locked in my reading cave, reading Morning Star - the conclusion to absolutely phenomenal Red Rising trilogy written by Pierce Brown. Now I'm back, with plenty of feels that demand to be shared.


THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING!

I just finished it couple of minutes ago and I think I'm still in shock from what I read.

Morning Star is poignant story that crushed me, gave me goosebumps and consumed all my waking thoughts ever since I started reading it. Pierce Brown can tell a story in a way that only very few authors can. Morning Star is a masterpiece. Whole series is a masterpiece. And I believe that this is a story that children of our children will be taught about in the future.

Morning Star was out-of-this-world amazing.

So all I'm going to say for now is: READ THIS BOOK/SERIES, GUYS!

Sci-fi/dystopian genre can't get better than this.

Pierce Brown, I'm your fan for life!



.
(click on pic to read my full reviews of previous books in series)

 ARE YOU A HOWLER (RED RISING SERIES FAN)?

Never Miss a Post:

Follow
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.