Saturday 2 May 2015

BLURB LOVE #3

Book blurb is the most important aspect when it comes to deciding what I want to read. It is usually what makes me add (or not add) book to my TBR. Imagine there is no cover, no title and you have no idea who wrote it. Would you read such a book based just on its blurb? Test yourself.



BLURB #1:

Anne
Wild, brazen, mischievous, bewitching

Henry
Driven, haunted, charming, magnetic

Apart, they are bound to destroy themselves. Together, they are bound to destroy each other.

Henry Tudor's life has been mapped out since the day he was born: student president, valedictorian, Harvard Law School, and a stunning political career just like his father's. But ever since the death of Henry's brother—perfect, high-achieving Arthur—his family has been twice as demanding. And now Henry's trapped: forbidden from pursuing a life as an artist or dating any girl who's not Tudor approved.

Then Anne Boleyn crashes into his life.

Anne is wild, brash and outspoken. She is everything Henry is not allowed to be—or to want. But soon Anne is all he can think about. His mother, his friends, and even his girlfriend warn him away, yet his desire for Anne consumes him. Henry is willing to do anything to be with her. But once he has her, their romance could destroy them both.

Inspired by the true story of Anne Boleyn and King Henry VIII, Anne & Henry reimagines the intensity, love, and betrayal between one of the most infamous couples of all time.

Would you add this to Goodreads? Click on button bellow to see more about this book.



BLURB #2:

“Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you... no one.”

Those were some of Rhode’s last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face.

It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lay in the sun. Taste.

Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.

I never expected to fall in love with someone else that wasn’t Rhode.

But Justin was... daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream.

I never expected to be sixteen again... then again, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me...

Would you add this to Goodreads? Click on button bellow to see more about this book.



BLURB #3:

Samantha Savage was raised to ruin wealthy men. An outsider might think that she's driven from one target to the next by a mother bent on revenge. Appearances can be deceptive like that. 

During the day, Ezio De Luca is an elusive and highly sought after artist. At night he moonlights as Sofia, a headlining drag queen at one of New York City’s most popular clubs.

When the two meet, sparks fly. And not the good kind.

Would you add this to Goodreads? Click on button bellow to see more about this book.



HAVE ANY OF THESE BLURBS CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION?
WOULD YOU ADD THESE BOOKS TO YOUR TBR?
HAVE ADDITIONAL INFO CHANGED YOUR MIND?
LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :)
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.